Download CRRPS’s philatelic magazine Timbre Vol. 37 for free. Edited by Alvaro Castro (most articles are in Spanish), this issue contains great articles:
- Colecciones aceptadas para Thailandia 2018 (Accepted Collections For Thailand 2018).
- Próximas Exposiciones (Future Expositions).
- El Pez Vela de 1937 (1937’s Sailfish).
- Vuelos desde Honduras y hacia ella (Flights from and to Honduras)
- Belice: Un paraíso escondido (Belize A Hidden Paradise)
- La Producción y las Marcas de Agua en la Prefilatelia Centroamericana – II Parte (Production And Watermars In Central American Pre-Philately II Part).
- PANAMA: Butterfly Country And Butterfly City.
- Butterfly – Mariposa
- Mophila Report La Gran Flota Blanca (Mophila Report The Great White Fleet)
- Los puentes en Angostura, Turrialba (The Angostura Bridges, Turrialba).
- Años conflictivos en la filatelia del Centenario (Conflictive years in Centenary’s philately).
- Actividades de la Asociación (Activities).
Download CRRPS’s philatelic magazine Timbre Vol. 37 for free!
Make sure sure to visit the ultimate stamp collecting supplies list.
Make sure to review our tips for stamp collecting in the XXI century.
To keep your stamps and postcards safe from stains and getting damaged we recommend Lighthouse stock books.
Stamp Magnifying Microscope: Celestron 5 MP Handheld Digital Microscope
Stamp Magnifying Lamp Desk Clamp-Mount 90 SMD LED Adjustable Spring-Arm
Make sure to view these amazing full stamp pane protective storage bags.
Manual perforation measurement gauge which has a really low price.
Electronic perforation measurement gauge, that has a higher price, but is easier measure perforations.
Are you that kind of philatelic enthusiast that likes to surf the web looking for pics of stamps from time to time?
Well, here I am to help you! I know that looking at stamps can be hypnotizing. I know that once you start, you’ll leave your computer until you saw the last one.
I’ve been a Costa Rica stamp collector for over 20 years. And i’m pretty sure I never get tired of looking at stamps.
That’s why Estampillascr’s Facebook page has more than 1,500 pics of stamps…Costa Rica stamps. It doesn’t matter what you are looking for, we have plenty! We divided them in several sections, so it would be easier for you to browse them.
You can browse our albums of surface mail stamps, air mail stamps, semi postal stamps, Christmas stamps and proofs. If you like cancellations on stamps, there’s an album too. Also we have albums for postal history and postcards. At last but not least the “errors” albums will take your breath away.
If by any chance you don’t find the stamp you were looking for, don’t panic! Just let me know and I will help you finding it.
Also, you can view the rarest and most expensive Costa Rica stamps from the Frederick R. Mayer collection auction.
One of the most common questions stamp collectors have regarding varieties and errors is: is it constant or just happened to a few stamps?
Well, what a better way to answer this than having a specimen or proof with the variety/error?!?!?!
Here you can see a specimen of Scott C159 with the variety of the hut over the “T” of Costa.
This error was first found by Enrique Bialikamien.
Lets take a closer look…
For this kind of studies, we recommend the following tools: